Attendees: Y. Bodovski, H. Ross, C. Andris, J. Spayd, T. LaLonde, M. Mrsa, D. Meehan, R. Phillips, L. Goldberg, C. Brewer, J. Vendor.
- We spoke briefly about how AGOL accounts are setup for students. Some BMPs need to be developed for this.
- OPP is in the process of hiring a new GIS Analyst
- We decided to keep a formal meeting at about every 6 weeks. Next UG meeting will be March 1st at 10AM. Location TBD.
- We will have a less formal HH every 6 weeks in between the formal meetings. First HH of 2018 will be Feb 6th, 4PM at Whiskers.
SPRING UNDERGRAD CAREER FAIR:
- Esri representatives will be on campus for the Spring Career Fair.
- PSU Spring Career Days: Mon–Tues, Feb 5-6, 11-4 at Bryce Jordan Center
- Esri info session: Mon Feb 5, 5:45-7:45 in 229 Walker
- Career discussion with GEOG 390 class (others welcome to attend!): Wed Feb 7, 4-5:15 p.m. in 105 Walker
- C. Brewer did a demo of the current state.
- Unfortunately, the SketchUp building models can’t be shared as that wasn’t written into the contract.
Penn Bay is using OPP GIS data but CityBird is not.
It is unclear how special request maps that the Gould Center has created in the past will be handled going forward.