B. King, C. Grube, J. Sloan, T. LaLonde, M. Mrsa, D. Meehan, R. Phillips, J. Vendor, R. Baxter, J. Richendrfer, N. Piekielek, Y. Bodovski, M. Wagner, J. Detwiler, H. Ross, J. Blanford,
Justine Blanford was elected to the Board of Directors for the UCGIS.
There is an effort to bring more perspective on data sciences degrees. Please participate.
TRELIS For Women in the Geospatial Sciences There will be workshop at Syracuse University in Spring 2019.
- John Richendrfer provided an update from OPP GIS.
- We are still looking for more speakers for GIS Day. Please contact Tara LaLonde (TLL38@psu.edu) if interested.
ESRI AGOL AND PSU SSO
- We were joined by Madelyn Wagner who is from PSU Enterprise IT.
- Madeyln, Beth King, and Mike Mrsa will be leading the effort to establish a charter for the operation of a single ESRI organizational License for the entire University. All PSU students, faculty, and staff will be able to log into AGOL using PSU credentials.
- The Charter is (linked here) on Box and comments are welcome. If you are currently using AGOL in any capacity, you should read this document.
- Purpose, set up a sample service to utilize ArcGIS online services.
- Governance and many other issues need to be worked out.
- Ryan Baxter is current using SSO in resident undergrad course