Thailand-My favorite country!

In my short life span of 20 years I have visited quite a few countries now.I love traveling like most people and I share this common interest with my parents who equally love roaming the world for fun.Whenever it’s my vacation or there is period of long holidays,the family flies off to some beautiful place for some fun.Among the places I’ve been so far some are Malaysia,India,London,Dubai and few others but I must say Thailand is my personal favorite.There’s just so much to it that made me write a complete blog about it so here it goes.

The beautiful city of Bangkok!

The beautiful city of Bangkok!

I’ve been to Thailand twice now and I had the time of my life both times! We’ve been to Bangkok and Pattaya city.So let me start with Bangkok.This is the capital of Thailand and I would say the busiest and most modern city of the country.As soon as you land at the airport there called the Suvarnabhumi airport you will get captivated by the marvellous airport itself.When we got out on the road to the hotel it was amazing specially at nighttime.The occupied roads with modified shiny cars and dazzling street lights make you feel instantly that you came to this modern city with lots to explore.On the way you get to see the tall buildings and countless shopping malls.The idea of getting to shop at so many places already got me excited and yes I am a shopaholic though its quite strange for a guy.Anyways my dad always took the liberty in booking the best hotels so that our entire trip is relaxing and luxurious.We stayed at Centre point the first time and next trip at the Ambassador.Both were good hotels with breath taking view of the city and also nice beds! However one thing that happens every trip is no matter how good the hotel is we hardly get to spend time in it since we are always in such a rush! Sigh.Moving on,the best part I love about Thailand is their food! I am such a crazy foodie and when it comes to Thai food I can never control my diet.So many varieties with countless forms of delicious spicesThai street food is one of a kind to be honest.If you want the real raw Thai taste then hit the streets instead of the expensive restaurants.I can eat those street Thai food 3 times a day for the rest of my life and still not get tired of it because overtime I have them it always tastes so different and good!The prices are also pretty reasonable.Then for touring the city there are ‘tuktuks’ besides the regular yellow taxis.These tuktuks are 3 wheelers that run on motor.It’s a great experience riding one of those and better for viewing the city.Bangkok is mainly the food and shopping that makes it every girl’s and guy’s paradise.For me it’s heaven since I love both! Besides that there is the floating market or you can go for a cruise in a nice ship that takes you round the city.

The famous tuktuk

The famous tuktuk

Floating market

Floating market

Delicious Thai food

Delicious Thai food

Pattaya is more laid back.It is 1.5 hours drive from Bangkok.The city boasts for it’s spectacular sea beaches and coral islands.If you want to spend a quality time by simply relaxing and enjoying the sea view then this is the place to be.There are lots of other attractions like loads of beach activities including paragliding and much more!The food here is also really great with more specialities in seafood.I had the best sea food in Pattaya!You can also get lots of accessories and jewelry here.My mom got a bunch of them from here.
pattaya-2

Why-Here3_5_19_4_pattaya_938_410
All in all Thailand was the complete package every time we went there and I was always dying to go back once more when we returned.Great food,huge shopping centers and beautiful places to visit.The people there are also really friendly and the whole ambiance there makes you feel so special.The reason I love this country more is because they were not so big long ago.They were immensely underdeveloped but this country has grown so far that now it is one of the top tourism places currently.Most of all though the city has become so much modern you still get to see a lot of traditional touches in the country with many magnificent temples and historic sites so basically Thailand is a combination of both that makes it even better.So if you are confused where to head for your next break,now you know where you can have the best vacation of your life!

templePBK_Landing_Leaderboard

3 thoughts on “Thailand-My favorite country!

1. ! I really like taking photographs when I travel, so the inner photographer in me has always wanted to visit Thailand because of all the amazing sights there. I have many friends who are from Thailand or have lived there, but I must say that hearing about all you experienced there makes me want to travel there even more! Honestly everything seems so beautiful, but I think my personal favorite was the floating market. That must have been an amazing experience!

2. This is probably the blog you have made so far. I want to go visit Thailand now because all the amazing facts you just wrote about. The pictures look like images of heaven :).

3. This is so ironic since I was going to write about Thailand in my post passion blog post. Thailand is a country that I have wanted to visit for a few years now. In fact, I may even try to study abroad there. In regards to the street food, I am anxious to try it after what you’ve written; I have found it often that street food in some countries can be the tastiest and most authentic! The street feed in New York City is by far better than a lot of the restaurants I’ve been too. I also like how you touched upon the growth of the country. Thailand has seen exponential growth and modernization over the past decade and seems to only be growing and expanding more.