post

Pura Vida

Knowing that this was my last passion blog, I was obliged to talk about the number one place to visit on my list: Costa Rica. Costa Rica isn’t big on tourism, nor is it really known. I found out about this beautiful country because my dad has a lot of business with Costa Ricans. Costa Rica ‘s capital is San José, and the official language is Spanish. About 65.8% of the population is white. Costa Rica is about 12 degrees north from the Equator, having tropical-like weather all year. Since the weather is so nice, there are many parks. One is the Corcovado National Park. This is not only considered a “crowned jewel” to biological research, but it also makes up about one third of the peninsula. There is so much wildlife from tree frogs to crabs to even tigers. Recently, Costa Rica banned recreational hunting, making it one of the first to ban this in South America. There are also other national parks such as Miguel Antonio National Park and Tortuguero Nation Park.

Costa Rica also has many volcanoes. There is the active volcano of Poás, which has erupted just about forty times in the past hundred years. There is also the Arenal volcano, which is also active. And then there is the inactive volcano Chato. All of these volcanoes form part of the Central America Volcanic Arc.

Lastly, La Paz Waterfall Gardens are also a big tourist attraction. La Paz means peace, so the waterfall is named as a peace waterfall. Another famous waterfall is La Fortuna, also known as the fortune. This waterfall is found in the middle of the rainforest. It might look little, but looks are deceiving as it stands 75 meters (246 ft).

Overall, Costa Rica provides for a lot of nature and parks. It is known for its tropical climate year-round and is such a beautiful country itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_Rica

Trackbacks

1. Suggested Browsing

Pura Vida

2. dwidaya indonesia

Pura Vida

3. online unblocked games

Pura Vida

4. about business

Pura Vida

5. contact says:

contact

Pura Vida

6. whatsapp says:

whatsapp

Pura Vida

7. unblocked games at school billiards

Pura Vida

8. super lemon haze semi

Pura Vida

9. zealousheritage05.yolasite.com

Pura Vida

10. 640-878 Exam Questions

Pura Vida

11. unblocked games tron

Pura Vida

12. Vig FX says:

Vig FX

Pura Vida

Speak Your Mind