Depending upon your needs and target audience, both Career Services and the college career offices can assist you in:
- Developing a strategic recruiting and branding plan
- Scheduling on-campus interviewing dates
- Identifying both University-wide and college-oriented career fairs and other recruiting activities of interest to your company or organization
- Posting full-time jobs, co-ops, or internships
- Scheduling recruiting events
- Mentoring and networking with students
Please be assured that Career Services and the college career offices and contacts work together closely and will help guide you to the right contact for your needs.
Contact Career Services and/or one of the college career offices listed at the right.
If you are uncertain on where to start please contact our Recruiting & Employer Relations Office at 814-863-0225 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with our Associate Director Employer Relations.
Connect with our Recruiting at Penn State LinkedIn Group
Penn State Enrollment Data
- View Penn State Enrollment by Campus and College
- View Penn State Undergraduate Enrollment by Class Standing
- View Penn State Enrollment by Race/Ethnicity Category