Reflection for 07/14/14 to 07/18/14

I’m back after a long weekend. It always takes a bit to catch up. But I’m finding that the ipad having work email makes it easier to catch up.

Monday, I came in at 10 AM but was able to get a ton done. I set up the remaining EA courses. I also went back & forth with Jim C from WC Production on a few items. I also checked in with Amy S about an idea about accessibility. Lastly, I finished up labman submission. Hopefully, I can finish up EA items tomorrow to check that off of my list.

Tuesday, I was able to get a few things accomplished but I had more meetings. I was able to get through all of EA except for EA 870. That one is going to take more time than I really want to spend. I was able to get through most of 260W & 210. I also finished up all of the 110 sections. I also attended a subcommittee on Instructional Use of Video. Tomorrow, I hope to get through a large portion of my to do list.

Wednesday, I finished up 210 and redid 260W since Jason wanted the course copied from a different section. Next, I attended a DMT meeting. There were no new items. I also finished up making a quiz for my fall section. I also contacted professors in advance of work that I will need to do next week. It’s been a busy week so far, but I’m hoping that all of the work that I do now will allow for me to have a relaxing vacation.

Thursday & Friday, I spent most of the day at the 2014 Learning Design Camp. It’s always good to catch up with people. I’m all set up to start my tasks for next week. I’m hoping to get a good start to next week in the hopes that I can finish up everything before leaving for NC.