Reflection for 08/11/14 to 08/15/14

I’m starting this early this week to feel a bit better at what I’m doing. I found that last week was a bit overwhelming. I’m hoping that starting and ending the day with some time to reflect will help me.

Saturday, I was still feeling a bit under the weather, so I ended up sleeping around 3 hours in the afternoon. Even with that, I was able to sleep the entire night. I don’t like how much I’ve gotten sick recently, so I decided to get a vitamin supplement to help with my immunity. I’m hoping for the best. I have a physical set up for 9/15.

On Monday, I worked on EA 870. It looks like this course needs some work. I’m hoping that this course is addressed by the faculty before August 25.

I also got a chance to work on my Fall ’14 230 course. I’m hoping that I get more time this week to work on it.

It’s Friday & I’m finally back to finish this up. I have gotten time to work on my 230 course. I’m up to 20 students currently which is only two more than last week. It looks like things are starting to settle down. We’ll see if things change much next week.

It looks like we may be hiring an IPS which is a good thing. I’m hoping that this addition will help the ID’s to get things settle down a bit. We are currently wearing so many hats that it’s difficult to do everything well. If we push to more MPS programs like Pete is talking about, we need to have our feet under us.

I did my last run before the Amos Herr Run. It felt fine, but I’m not at the place that I’d like to be. I’m hoping this has everything to do with being busy & tired from all of the business.