Shoessages

Well it’s been a nice run There have been some ups and some downs but in the end we made it through. To be honest, I’m pretty happy it’s over just because I completely ran out of ideas a couple of weeks ago and my inventions have only gotten worse with time. So I want to say that I saved the best for last….but I can’t. I’m literally out of ideas. My brain is fried. Give me a couple of minutes.

Alright got it. My feet hurt. Penn state has a huuuuuuge campus so walking has become a religion for most of the students who opt out of the not so reliable loops and links. Not to mention walking to frats in high heels? That’s a one-way street to blisters and lots of uncomfortableness. So, what’s the remedy? Well everyone knows how good massages feel! But I have class and work and homework and procrastination to do, I don’t have time to get foot massages all the time! Well, that problem is gone thanks to Shoessages! This new and ingenious invention is a constant massage on your feet! Our slogan you ask? They’re toetally comfortable! Never again do walks have to be uncomfortable and painful. Now you can be in your own personal spa whenever you walk around!

Basically how I imagine it is like one of those chairs at a nail salon but on your feet. There will either be a little remote or maybe even a bracelet where you will be able to set the pace and intensity. Not only that, but the shoes will be super stylish of course. Not going to lie, but making these shoes would be an amazing feet. (#foothumor)

3 Comments on Shoessages

1. Dominic David Ruggiero
    April 16, 2015 at 3:39 pm (9 years ago)

They should give them to the incoming freshmen if this idea were to become reality! It definitely would have made those first few weeks walking around campus more enjoyable! Well done posts, with tons of laughs throughout!

2. tjc5537
    April 16, 2015 at 3:38 pm (9 years ago)

This is a neat idea and one that I think could really sell. I personally enjoy wearing comfortable shoes so shoes that massage feet would be an interesting item to own.

3. Marissa Kandziolka
    April 16, 2015 at 3:34 pm (9 years ago)

I’ve just read through your old posts and loved all of your ideas. Their hilarious! My favorite were the color aid, who wants bland aids anyway? Although I wouldn’t be oppose to Shoessages either. Nice work, loved the concept, ideas, and execution!