22 papers are accepted for oral presentation …. stay tuned for more information!
We are thrilled to announce a day full of exciting workshops, tutorials, and symposium to open the Spatial Cognition 2018 Conference.
One symposium, one tutorial, and four workshops will be held on September 5th 2018.
- Spatial Cognition and Artificial Intelligence (Workshop)
- Spatial Navigation Interfaces for Immersive Environments (Tutorial)
- Connecting Spatial Visualization Skills and STEM (Symposium)
- Models and Representations in Spatial Cognition (Workshop)
- Virtual environments as geo/spatial labs (Workshop)
- Teaching Spatial Thinking using Online and Blended Learning (Workshop)
Visit the WTS website for more information.
We adjusted the submission deadlines. For full information see Dates & Location page.
A poster with essential conference information has been designed by Mark Simpson. Thank you! A print version can be found here.
We are excited that Nira Liberman, Bill Warren, and Luc van Gool accepted invitations to present keynotes at SC 2018!
The committee is delighted to announce that Spatial Cognition 2018 will take place in Tuebingen, Germany, September 5th to 8th 2018.