Penn State has a long history of multi-campus collaboration. From the first shared degree program in Nursing in 1973 to the new Digital Learning Cooperative, the core of the collaboration has been faculty disciplinary communities. In order to meet the needs of our local communities and regions, we are working together to build opportunities for collaboration and sharing.
- Strengthen student learning opportunities
- Improve collaboration and program operation
- Support the development of campus specialization and leverage regional opportunities
- Enable the development of faculty and student communities across campuses
- Leverage common resources, operations, and technologies to provide a consistently high quality Penn State learning environment
We invite you to review the Shared Programs Annual Reports below: