Is the WWE real?

WWE

There has been an ongoing debate for many years among sports fans about whether or not the WWE is real or simply a hoax. It is something that has been debated for a long time and people seem to struggle to find a good answer to this question.

In an article published in 2012 on the Huffington post, they explain how many aspects of the match are predetermined. Some of the main things in particular they mention are how the wrestlers protect/assist each other, how the referees help fake injuries, and how the outcome of the match is entirely predetermined. Although there are some people who do think the WWE is actually real, Huffington post seems to have some very convincing arguments. It is believed that the referee can sometimes slip wrestlers a razor blade to make the audience think he is seriously inured. In this slow motion video link below, wrestler Kurt Angle is caught cutting his forehead with a razor blade while acting like he is injured. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybg4P6_ZMOc This video shows clear proof of how the WWE is staged and rules out any form of chance because we have visual evidence.

Another aspect believe to be staged is how the wrestlers are said to protect each other. In this next video, you can see in slow motion how super star John Cena pretends he is going to hit his opponent Randy Orton but in reality he actually barely touches him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcN16bmkSWU This video us just another good example of how the WWE stages their fights.

Although people still do dispute over whether or not the WWE is real, there seems to be some pretty good evidence to support that it is staged. Although it would be inaccurate to say that every part of WWE is staged, for the mot part is it evident that what happens during the match is determined before the first punch is thrown. I believe from the evidence shown it is much more likely that it is staged as opposed to a real match. I also think this study may have suffered from the file drawer problem in the past, but as of more recently we have seen much more evidence come up that can give us a much more clear answer to this question.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/quora/is-world-wrestling-entert_b_1466196.html

One thought on “Is the WWE real?

1. Asaad Saleh Salim Al Busaidi

I was excited to read your post when I saw the heading. I had this question since I was 10 years old, but never had the answer tell I read your post. I was also surprised to know that WWE wrestlers use fake blood. I also watched other videos on YouTube that show how wrestlers in the WWE are trained on how to convince people that they hit other wrestlers or referees. I even watched a video for a famous wrestler called
    “The Rock” he said in one of his videos on his YouTube channel that he thanked his opponent after his first match, which indicates that the match result was already determined before the the match. This link is for a video that shows how the beginners in the WWE are trained on how to fake hits or injuries by a famous wrestler and manager in the WWE called ” Triple H.”