Link

Hate the game, NOT the player

Hey everyone!

My name is Matt Forrest.

I am from Pequannock, Nj. I am now here at Penn State because every kid from my hometown said this school was way better than Rutgers and I agree just after a week! Let me tell you, I hate science with a burning passion. It is constantly changing and it brings no interest to me. For example, I studied an animal cell for almost half a year in high school! I’m almost positive that every student in that class was becoming extremely bored, and so was I. Whenever I hear the words chemistry, biology, and physics I have a panic attack. Science is a subject that I really do not enjoy at all, and certainly don’t want to pursue a career in it.

Now, you may be asking why did I take this course then? Well, because of Andrew’s rating on ratemyprofessor.com. If you don’t believe me, go to his ratings, I posted the link below. I was scheduled for biology and after talking to many older students here, they suggested I enroll in Andrew’s class. He has a reputation for being a very interesting professor and I can already agree. His lectures include videos and pictures to keep you interested. I am a big fan of Andrew and how he takes on the role of being a great professor. I hate science, but love this class!

Image result for hate science memes

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1657881