Astrology: The Aligning of the Stars (Part II)

As a continuation of my previous post, I am going to provide information about the latter half of the zodiac. Many people can find information about their daily lives while reading their horoscopes on Twitter or in the newspaper, but many do not know the natural characteristics behind their signs. I am making this post to hopefully inform you more about yourself, and possibly inspire you to seek out more information in the realm of Astrology.

Libra (September 23-October 22) – Symbolized by the scales, the Libra’s life is all about balancing. Whether it is balancing school and play, thoughts and emotions, or their public and private lives, Librans are always trying to find the greatest level of harmony in their personal lives.  Librans also takes great joy in bringing people together and allowing themselves to become the center of attention in order to find common ground between their friends and effectively “balance” their relationships with others.Librans are always looking for the Prince or Princess of their dreams, but may also be disillusioned and have their master plan backfire. The most important thing for Librans to remember is to never settle for what they have and always be willing to wait for the best things to come their way.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21) – Represented by the Scorpion, Sporpios are known as being the wisest and most powerful members of the zodiac. They have a ton of passion and have a strong thirst for power, which often leaves them conflicted between their desires for the love of power and the power of love. They are mysterious, offbeat individuals, often leaving their true feelings trapped in a jar. Because of this, it may take several years to truly understand the feelings and motivations behind a Scorpio’s actions. ws_Black_Scorpio_1024x768 (1)Communicating with a Scorpio can be difficult, because they will do everything they can to ensure you do not find what is truly lurking underneath the surface. Scorpios often evolve throughout their lives, rising from the Scorpion to the Eagle, and then to their final and most powerful stage, the Phoenix. As they reach the final stage, they become some of the wisest and most inspirational individuals, who make tremendous leaders.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) – Symbolized by the Archer, Sagittarians are always aiming for their greatest dreams in life and are very adventurous, which can make them some of the most optimistic members of the zodiac. Sagittarians love to travel and experience new things, which can make it difficult for people to hold them down. Sagittarians also crave knowledge and work to develop a unique philosophy of life. Sagittarians are typically difficult to handle as lovers, but if your love is the site their sights are set on, they can offer some of the most fulfilling relationships of all the zodiac signs, although they will always need their independence.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19) – Illustrated by the Goat, Capricorns have a powerful, resilient energy to them. However, there are two very distinct type of Capricorns. The first of these is the Mountain Goat. These Capricorns are always striving to climb higher, with remarkable ambition, always having their eyes set on a better condition. The second is represented by the Garden Goat. These Capricorns are more satisfied with what they have, and although they may remain more stagnant, they are often satisfied easily and have a keener appreciation for all that they have. One of the Capricorns biggest struggles is balancing work and play, because they can often neglect their emotions for their ambition. Although they are always climbing toward a goal, they are also very cautious in the realm of love and relationships. They hard a sharp, offbeat sense of humor that can bring out the energy of practically anybody they meet. Their spirit is very contagious.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18) – Visualized by the Water Bearer, Aquarians are some of the most intellectually and emotionally conscious individuals of the zodiac. Aquarians are loyal, philanthropic, and always hold an objective judgement toward others. They often forge their own unique paths to follow and are very intellectually explorative, leading to diverse philosophical pursuits. Aquarians often stand out for being trendsetters with unwavering originality when it comes to beliefs and lifestyles, making them some of the most interesting people you will ever meet. With their unparalleled humanity, Aquarians goal is to make the world a better place, which is why they are credited as the guides that are going to pull humanity through the transition into the new millennium.

Pisces (February 19-March 20) – Finally, we come to the last sign of the zodiac. Since it is the final sign, Pisces carry traits from all of the eleven signs that preceded it. Represented by the twin fish, Pisces struggle with a lot of duality within their lives. With one fish swimming upward and one swimming downward, it can be very difficult for Pisces to swim toward what they truly want. One fish represents reality whereas the other represents fantasy. Because of this, Pisces struggle with putting all of their energy toward their worldly aspirations in exchange for having the pleasure of imagining the perfect existence. Pisces are introspective but also very selfless, hoping that if they can keep everybody around them satisfied, they will not feel the need to impose on their personal exploration. Pisces are the most sensitive and emotional members of the zodiac, so they avoid conflict as well as putting themselves in the spotlight. However, they are very gifted, but they choose to display their creative side through noncompetitive means such as art and music. If you can crack through the shell Pisces create for themselves, they can bring you down to the deepest level of emotional understanding and enlighten you beyond what you could ever imagine.

Well, that is the final half of the zodiac in a nutshell, and also my final Passion Blog post. I hope you have enjoyed reading throughout the semester, and hope you will stay tuned to read my Passion Blog during the Spring Semester.

This entry was posted in Passion Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Astrology: The Aligning of the Stars (Part II)

1. Allie Whitman says:

This was a really fun post!! I enjoyed reading it. I’m a summer baby, so mine wasn’t included, but I’m kind of wishing I were Pisces because it sounds a lot like me 🙂

2. bqr5140 says:

Yay you have my Capricorn (so that was my horoscope haha)! I’ll have to say though, it’s amazing how accurate some of the descriptions for Capricorns are similar to my characteristics. Trying to balance work and play, and my ambitions haha, those sound way to familiar. Hopefully, some day I’ll become the Garden Goat. That’s sounds more like what I want.