Congratulations! You’ve made it to the First Round!
All Performances and Documentaries: 8:00am- 8:45am in the Bell Center for Technology
All Exhibits: 8:00am – 8:45am in the Athletic & Recreation Building (ARB)
Websites and Papers do not have to register on History Day since their entries have already been submitted.
- Judging for Performances, Documentaries, and Exhibits starts at 9:00am
What to Bring
- Your project (Exhibit, Performance, Documentary)
- Four copies of your projects annotated bibliography
- Four copies of your projects process paper
- For a documentary, a copy of the documentary on a CD or flash drive
(these will be returned to you after the competition)
- For a documentary, a back up way to view your documentary should your first method fail. (This could be on YouTube, a flash drive, or a CD)
- For a Performance, all the props, scenery, costumes and supplies you’ll need for the performance.
- For an exhibit, any supplies you need to set it up and/or make minor repairs.