Register now to Spend a Summer Day at Penn State!

The official start of summer is just a few days away and we’re gearing up for Spend a Summer Day, the largest event that Undergraduate Admissions does all year. We will welcome nearly 10,000 visitors to University Park over the course of five days – we just about take over campus!

With such a large turnout, we really pull out all the stops for these events. Those who Spend a Summer Day logoattend have the opportunity to meet with faculty and academic advisers from nearly all of our majors, meet with Housing and Student Aid, and take a campus tour on what will hopefully be a beautiful summer day.

Here is just some of the feedback we received from students who attended the event last year:

“This was the perfect way to spend a day…visiting, exploring, and imagining what it would be like to be a student at Penn State. I wish I could skip senior year and attend college at Penn State this fall. “

“I had such a great day learning more about Penn State and all that it has to offer. Spend a Summer Day showed me that there are so many incredible opportunities here. I can’t wait to visit again!”

“Penn State went from the bottom of my list to the top in one day. Being part of this community is my ideal educational and social experience.”

This year’s Spend a Summer Day events will be held July 25, July 28, July 31, August 1, and August 4. Visit sasd.psu.edu to learn more or to register.

We hope to see you on campus!

This entry was posted in Admissions Events, Spend a Summer Day, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.