SAT Registration Deadline is Approaching!

SAT TestOne of the application requirements for all first-year students–domestic and international–is the SAT or ACT. Many of you have already sent us your scores to complete your application, but there is still time to get in one more examination prior to our preferred filing date of November 30. (Note: This filing date is for U.S. students only.)

The registration deadline for the November 8, 2014 SAT exam is this Thursday, October 9. If you sign up to take this SAT, you can have your scores sent directly to Penn State (use code #2660), and they will arrive prior to November 30. If the score from the November test is better than any previous exam results we received, we will use it for our evaluation. If not, we will use whichever previous exam had the overall highest score. Remember, Penn State does not superscore, but we use the highest total from one single test date.

Visit the College Board website to register for the November 8 SAT.

Best of luck to any test takers out there–we look forward to getting your scores!

This entry was posted in Application Information, Applying to Penn State and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to SAT Registration Deadline is Approaching!

1. Jenna Spinelle says:

Hi Brenda – Sorry it’s taken us a little while to get back to you! You can choose to send just the October scores if you’d like, or send both sets of scores and we will use the highest composite score in our evaluation.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

2. Brenda says:

Hi I had a question. If I took the SAT twice (Once in October and the first time in June last year) can I decide just to send my October scores ?