What happens to your application once it’s submitted?

Our colleague Day did a great job of answering that question last year, complete with photos as the applications move through our office – check it out!

Remember that it can take a week or more for documents to be added to your application once they arrive in our office. As long as your materials were sent prior to November 30, your application will be considered complete for our priority filing date. We will update your MyPennState profile as documents are processed, so do not worry if you do not see a change of status right away.

This entry was posted in Admissions Information, Application Information, Applying to Penn State and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to What happens to your application once it’s submitted?

1. Kim Emigh says:

It depends. It would be best to contact us to discuss the status. Thank you!

2. Abby says:

I’m a transfer student who applied to Penn State Mont Alto back in October, my application was complete on November 5th. My status has been the same, “Your application is complete and we are reviewing your credentials, you should hear back in 4-6 weeks.” This is week 5. When should I hear back about a decision?