I’m excited to see that we could announce our official partnership with GENEWIZ for Sanger DNA sequencing and genomics services got kicked off on July 1, 2014.
We keep doing our in-house Sanger service as well, but as we observe greater part of our time has been put in to NGS services, we have decided to ask help for GENEWIZ.
Any questions, plea feel free to contact me or Xuan, she is AWESOME!
Also don’t forget 10 free reactions is for all new customers on campus!
We are excited to announce that GENEWIZ is now partnering with the Penn State College of Medicine for Sanger DNA sequencing and genomics services, effective July 1, 2014.
Working with GENEWIZ, Penn State College of Medicine benefits include, but will not be limited to:
- Cost Savings: Competitive pricing for Sanger DNA sequencing services.
- Fast & Reliable Turnaround Time: Results delivered by 5:00 p.m. the day following sample submission.
- High Quality: Reads from 750-1000 bp with Quality Score & Contiguous Read Length.
- Superior Support: Easily accessible, award-winning technical support available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Free Sample Submission: Free shipping via GENEWIZ Drop Boxes.
Convenient GENEWIZ Drop Box location:
- College of Medicine, Basic Science Wing, Room C2705
Sample pick-up: 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
For more information about GENEWIZ research services, please visit the Penn State College of Medicine Genome Science Facility website or visit www.genewiz.com. If you have any questions or would like assistance registering for a new GENEWIZ account, please contact GENEWIZ Technical Support.
We look forward to helping advance your research!
Sales Operations, Team Leader
Phone: 877-436-3949 ext 3555