Adobe Creative Educator Level 2 Digital Portfolio

I have recently finished the Design Your Creative Course from the Adobe Education Exchange. At the end of the course, the assignment is to create a digital portfolio that was part reflection and part aspiration on how I will integrate creativity into my future...

read more
Clifton Strengths Recap

Clifton Strengths Recap

The Gallup CliftonStrengths test was a great experience and personal growth opportunity. During the actual test, I tried to use my instincts to answer the questions and not think too much into them. In return, I feel that my results hit the nail head on. My top five...

read more

It’s about failure.

Welcome 2022. I may be a bit late to the new year, at least with writing, but here I am. I discovered this post tucked away in my Drafts section, cutely titled, It's about failure. How accurate that is nearly three years later. The "created on" date is marked June 12,...

read more

“Why do you run?”

It's that question every athlete is asked—whether you run, bike, swim, go to the gym, or anything else that requires being out of your comfort zone. But for a runner, this question increases during the colder months of year. And days like today, rain in December, most...

read more

Have the courage to set goals that scare you

Having goals are important. They drive us to become the best versions of ourselves. But sometimes, just having goals isn't enough. Sometimes we need to set goals that scare us and we need to be reminded that we can do more than what we tell ourselves. I know we're...

read more

Archives

About Me

About Me

Hi all. My name is Zach and this is my attempt at blogging. What is this blog about you ask? I’m not really sure yet…

You’ll probably read a lot about running, absurd personal challenges, and happenings at my place of employment. This could be anything from leadership to emerging technologies to an interesting project I’m working on.