It’s small things that make us either more happy or relaxed. Whatever it may be, it those small things that make us feel something important enough that adds value to whatever we’re working towards.

Right now, I’m realizing that the more I add little parts of “fall feels” into either my coffee, my tea, into my apartment with a candle, into my wardrobe, or into a new playlist, the more I am refreshed with a new mindset than before.

And it puts me into some kind of “feel.”

I end up being more productive and happier because I’m added something small into my daily life that somehow shakes things up a bit. And that’s a good thing to apply to anything.

It doesn’t have to a pumpkin spice latte that fuels your enthusiasm to stay cozy and productive. It could be as simple as moving your desk organization around or cleaning out a backpack, doing laundry, or cleaning, or something that makes your surroundings a little bit different.

Your perspective shifts and changes where you’re not seeing or experiencing the same things as before. We all need this and thank God we have seasons because as a person I know that I thrive off of gradual change within the year. I cannot live one kind of way for a long period of time. It works for some people and for some it doesn’t. That’s okay.

Whatever you have to do to make yourself feel something, do it. You’ll surprise yourself by how much that little thing makes such a huge difference in the way you go about things.

So go enjoy that latte if it makes you feel something. If it makes you feel anything, you know it’s a good choice. It will add a little spunk into your day.