I read an article saying that I should switch my journal entries from physical to digital because I am able to type faster, not only that, I recognize that this is definitely more efficient and I can get my ideas out better. Link: (https://medium.com/thrive-global/this-morning-routine-will-make-you-a-millionaire-f2309d8005aa)
Right now, I am definitely high on life. Being able to attend the TED conference (in Vancouver, CA) was a once in a lifetime experience that I know people my age never get the chance to attend. But like Dr. Carraway (my mentor) always says. “Opportunities come on crutches and it leaves on wings.” Take a moment to sit back and recognize what that means.
Not only did I meet a ton of inspiring and amazing people at TED, I learned a lot in terms of the talks that were given and I also learned about how to run a team remotely. It s very difficult because successful people have told me this is a double-edged sword; when you win, all the glory is on you, but when there are mistakes the only person they can blame is there person at the top, which I totally agree with. I am glad that the Wavlength journey has expanded and people are really getting to understand what we do and what we stand for, because at the end of the day, it is all about your humble beginning and the community supporting you which will be able to elevate you to the next level.
Like I always tell my people, life is all about connections. I will say it again – life is all about connections. You can be the most talented, perfect individual, but if you are not connected to the right people, then how will you be able to rise to the top? Not only that, I recognized that people do things for other people because of their relationship with them, not because of what you can offer them because they probably hear pitches day in and day out.