Dutch Caribbean

Let’s cut to the chase: there’s a $286 roundtrip flight to the Dutch Caribbean departing from Richmond. You in?

Travelling can be expensive for the average American, and much of that cost can be attributed to flights and accommodations. But what if you could still have an amazing trip without sacrificing much and save a pretty penny? If this sounds like a dream to you, then look no further!

This flight deal is courtesy of Scott’s Cheap Flights.

Your destination: ARUBA!!! Aruba is a beautiful Caribbean destination full of luscious beaches and tropical landscapes. There is minimal rainfall annually, and the climate is depicted below. Notice the winter months: there is almost no sense of seasons in Aruba. Which is why this deal could not have come at a better time!! This is the perfect getaway from the cold, dreary, snowy streets of Pennsylvania.

Image result for aruba

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwicktWgqq3nAhXXl3IEHd9lAi4QjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aruba.com%2Fus%2Fplan-your-visit%2Fgetting-to-aruba&psig=AOvVaw0wYRT2nqe0-sD9gvMxYyxJ&ust=1580542573081510

So you booked your flight from Richmond, now what? You need to find somewhere to stay! Luckily, the rise of the internet has brought with it crazy accessible and affordable alternative accommodations for travelers. I’m talking about Airbnb of course! After looking around for a bit, I found this lovely 2 bed 1 bath home for just $48 per night. It is located in the Aruban countryside, with plenty of goats, turtles, and cats around to keep you company. Wifi is included, and the location is just a few blocks away from public transit. Plus, you are very close to the coast, allowing for some much amazing exploring of the vast beaches Aruba has to offer. If this home is not your cup of tea, relax. Airbnb lists many, many other homes and apartments for rent at very cheap prices (Some as low as $35 a night!). Staying in a home/apartment is much better than staying in a hotel for a few reasons. You really get to feel the feel of the town when you stay in an Airbnb, and of course the prices are so much better than traditional accommodations.

Kitchen with Fridge, Toaster oven, rice cooker and pots & pans

Coming from the beach you can take an outside shower or just rinse the sand of your feet....

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1584468?adults=2&check_in=2020-02-13&check_out=2020-02-14&source_impression_id=p3_1580455446_zBdHP%2FP0i807VNgw

When you get hungry, you will really want to check out Zeerovers. Zeerovers is a nice seafood restaurant within walking distance of the Airbnb I mentioned above. Plus, the food is inexpensive and well rated. Just take a look for yourself!

Users say that Zeerovers has an amazing homemade tartar sauce, and that you will want to ask for extra on the side. The lines can get long in the evenings, so make sure you head over for dinner before 7:00. Note that much of the dishes are fried, but the fish is fresh from the ocean and is quite tasty.

Hopefully this little guide helped you find somewhere to travel to! Stay tuned for more cheap flights and cheap sights!

https://app.scottscheapflights.com/deals/2020/01-29-dutch-caribbean-200s-300s-rt-feb-jun-01a08c66b

4 thoughts on “Dutch Caribbean

1. I love this so much, I learned about cheep traveling my junior year of high school and have been taking way more trips. If you want another look at cheap flights, you can check out studentuniverse.com it is so amazing. Also, an airbnb trick I know is messaging them for a discount because they most give a student discount!!

• Oh wow, I never thought about messaging airbnb hosts for student discounts!! I will definitely do this on my next trip.

2. This passion blog is absolutely great in detail! I love how you add important information like the weather, Airbnbs, and great restaurants to eat at for your first time in Aruba. I find your writing techniques to be so unique and interesting to read. Great blog! ill be sure to come back to this blog when going on a trip to Aruba!

3. Great post, I really loved how pretty Aruba is. I need to start keeping track of all these cheap flights and use this to actually fulfill my wish of traveling to every country that I won’t die in.