Personal Branding

My goals are to earn enough wealth and success to start a loving family. I also wish to help others that need outside support to find motivation. My college goals are to maintain a certain GPA required for my intended major, and graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree.

I am a young, motivated individual looking to succeed at the college level. In college, achieving good graded in my classes will always be my top priority, and I will work as hard as necessary to reach this desired level.

I worked at my church on weekends for all four years of high school, and also have some experience doing service at a basketball camp for young adults with special needs. I believe this program helped me strengthen my skills with those who may be different than me. One weakness of mine is my irresponsibility with time management, and although I will get things done on time, I wish to get ahead of my work more than I currently do.

What I am passionate about?

I’m passionate about personal success and growth while also helping others around me. Continuing to improve as a person is a lifelong goal.

How I would like to see the world?

Our world always seems super depressing and the news covers tragedies such as shootings, while ignoring some of the positive acts of kindness. I follow multiple TikTok accounts of creators who surprise homeless people with money and water, which is what I want to see more of on social media.

What contributions I can make?

Some contributions I can make on a smaller scale are helping people out at Penn State who I feel need it. I am good at reading situations and emotions, so if I notice someone who looks troubled I will approach them and hopefully brighten their mood.

What makes me unique?

I am unique because of my willingness to make sacrifices to help other people. There have been countless times where I’ve given up something that would make me happy to make others happy instead.

What results do people experience when working with me?

Others will experience a hard working, adaptive individual. If I need to be the leader of a group I can step into that role, but I can also take a step back and let others control the show. No matter what position I find myself in, I will put in the effort needed to accomplish what needs to get done.

Promise of Value:

In order to be known for someone that sheds light on those I may find, I will hold myself out to others by offering a hand to those I see need one. I will demonstrate authenticity by always treating others with respect and kindness, like all people deserve. I will know my brand promise is working when I see others expressing gratitude to me, as well as wanting to help others as a result of my kindness.

How to Create a Winning Personal Brand | RamseySolutions.com