PAS: The Vampire Bride

In 2007 Pisco

A security guard of the public cemetery has seen a weird woman in front of the tombstone.

The woman’s mouth was covered in blood.

This woman has been witnessed by the villagers in Pisco and was called the Vampire Bride.

Pisco is a small marine city that is located in southern Peru. In this small city, many tourists visited to see one woman’s tomb.

The Vampire Bride’s tomb.

The owner of this tomb is a British woman named Sarah Ellen Roberts who died in 1913.

Then why is Sarah called the Vampire Bride?

In 1913, England Blackburn,

Sarah was an ordinary housewife, but accused of witchcraft.

People who claimed that Sarah was a witch said that they have witnessed her eating ice cream with blood on it and biting her son’s neck.

Sarah denied all the crime. But she was accused of bewitching.

Sarah was sent to trial, and the court concluded that she was the bride of a Dracula.
The next day, she was hanged to death.

Sarah’s husband, John Roberts, fell in deep sadness and tried to bury her in the town’s cemetery. However, people refused to bury Sarah’s body as they feared that she would curse the village.

John tried to find other places that he could bury her, but no cemeteries in Britain allowed to hide Sarah’s body.

With no other choice, John loaded Sarah’s body on a ship and traveled to other places to find a place to bury his wife.

The villagers in Pisco were impressed by John’s effort and allowed him to bury Sarah’s body in their cemetery.

However, after Sarah was buried, strange things started to happen.

People in the town started to witness a vampire woman ghost at night. Also, the security of the cemetery saw that Sarah’s tombstone shook.

The villagers became afraid and asked for an investigation on Sarah’s tomb.

As the investigation started, people found that there was a crack on her tombstone.

People believed that Sarah was the Vampire Bride and she came out of her tomb every night and wander around the town.

In 1993, after 80 years of Sarah’s death,

Thousands of people gathered to hold a ceremony to stop Sarah from resurrection.

This was broadcasted on the news, and the story of Sarah Ellen was revealed to the world.
People started to visit Pisco to see the Vampire Bride’s tomb.

However, a British historian name Steven Smith claimed that the stories about the Vampire Bride are all made up by the villagers to gather tourist in their town.

Smith said that John’s brother owned a cotton mill in Peru. Sarah and John tried to visit John’s brother, but Sarah accidentally died from the disease on their way and was buried in Pisco.

The Mayor of the Pisco denied such claim, but people started to question the existence of the Vampire Bride.

However, one day a surprising thing happens that made people believe in the existence of the Vampire Bride.

In August 2007, there was an 8.0 earthquake in southern Peru.

Pisco was the most damage city by the earthquake, resulting in 500 dead and 1,400 injured.
Even the cemetery where Sarah was buried was severely damaged.

However, surprisingly, Sarah’s tomb was the only one that survived without any damage.

Even today, hundreds of tourists visit Pisco to see the Vampire Brides tomb. Would you be interested to visit?

2 thoughts on “PAS: The Vampire Bride

1. I love vampires and I love hearing about them I hope Sarah is still walking around their town and I hope she continues. I’ve never heard this story before,it is really interesting and Im bookmarking this as one of the places I want to visit

2. Every time I read your posts I hear a story I have never heard before, I love it! I think I would be interested in visiting the Vampire tomb. It’s so creepy that that tomb was the only tomb that survived without any damage.