The following are some like minded interesting blogs that I need to follow, already follow, or know personally (in no particular order).
A bit of a resource for you and for me.
Other blogs I have appeared in:
- Stories of Conflict and Love – Photographer, writer, storyteller, join her on her travels through conflict zones.
- joe lukawski – Photography, videographer, journalist. A constant source of inspiration.
- Pathways to a peaceful Liberia – Ebenezer works with Liberian youth in peace education.
- SueBuntu – Moodle nerd! and my Uganda predecessor.
- His old familiar pillow – beautiful silly stories about the world from a very old friend.
- Siena Anstis – A friend and kindred spirit working on human rights issues worldwide.
- The African Timer – A Ugandan friend who will hopefully teach me more about Uganda than he anticipates!
- The Humanitarian Space – Mitchel Sutika Sipus, a good friend and a good researcher, working in Kabul.
- Side Hustle Stories – A good friend, photographer, videographer and story teller, check out her accounts of Side Hustles in the DC metro area.
- bourbonismyspinach – Want to know how to make good cocktails? Read this.
- stop. temps d’hazard – A GHC fellow working Burundi, I read it and wish I was able to visit!
- The More I See – A GHC fellow working in Malawi, member of the “smoking lounge” working to promote global health equity.