What is AED National Induction?
It is an opportunity to be recognized by the Alpha Epsilon Delta, the Health Preprofessional Honor Society. If you are interested in medical, dental, optometry or other health-related careers, here’s a chance for you to gain national recognition.
How do I become Nationally Inducted?
- At least third semester standing
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.20
- Science GPA of at least 3.20
- Fill out a National Induction Application Form (typed application forms only accepted)
- Fill out a AED Membership Form (typed application forms only accepted)
- Pay a one-time fee of $125
- Note: AED Distinguished Membership is not necessary for National Induction
What are the deadlines?
- All application materials and fees are by April 13th, 2016 to 221 Ritenour Building
- AED officers can collect materials during AED meetings (March 29 or April 12, 7:30PM, 360 Willard)
- National Induction Banquet is April 18th, 7:00PM, Third Floor Bridge of Life Science Building