The AA Women’s Studies program and United in Leadership is inviting the campus community to join them for the upcoming Women’s History Month event titled:
“Women Leaders in Criminal Justice: Past and Present”
When: 6:30 p.m. Tuesday March 19, 2019
Where: 101-102 Misciagna Family Center, Penn State Altoona
• Honorable Jackie Atherton Bernard, Judge Court of Common Pleas Blair County
- Ms. Cheryl Gonsman, Director of Education and Marketing, Blair County Family Services Inc.
- Ms. Sue Griep, Coordinator Victim/Witness Services, Blair County District Attorney’s Office
- Ms. Ashley Owens, Director Center for Child Justice, Blair County Family Services Inc.
- Lieutenant Deborah Stitt, Station Commander University Police, Penn State Altoona
Sponsored by the Divisions of Education, Human Development, and Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities.