The Bootcamp program helps to provide entrepreneurs of all stages of development with the resources and education they need to turn their idea into a successful business. This 8-week class will help you to become business ready by giving pro-bono professional support. A pool of $10,000.00 will be awarded to top business plans. Details for 2018 Bootcamp below.
2018 Bootcamp Details
- Eight, two-hour classes, one class per week for 8 weeks
- Wednesday, Oct. 3rd – Wednesday Dec. 5th (no class on Nov. 21st)
- Participants MUST pre-register (no walk-ins) – and attendence is limited. Registration instructions below.
- Participants learn and receive one-on-one advice from business experts
- Feedback from colleagues and invited speakers on business ideas
- A pool of $10,000 will be awarded to top business plans
- Gain insight from the real-life experiences of successful entrepreneurs
- Legal and accounting in-kind support to award winners
Interested in our 2018 Bootcamp? Send us your contact info and we will be in touch – or call us directly at 814-949-5500
1309 11th Ave. Suite 103, Altoona, PA 16601
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
CONSULTANTS & COLLABORATORS
Altoona Blair County Development Corporation (ABCD)
Blair County Chamber of Commerce
Ben Franklin Technology Partners
City of Altoona
Sheetz Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence
Penn State Altoona Division of Business, Engineering, and Information Sciences and Technology
Penn State Altoona Entrepreneurship Minor
Penn State Law Entrepreneurial Assistance Clinic
St. Francis Small Business Development Center (SBDC)