Purpose and Audience
Attendees will become familiar with various medical issues and complications associated with the topics presented at the conference. They will be provided with the most current information treatment of. The conference will target physicians, podiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health care professionals.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Apply new treatment options to assist patients in getting their voice back.
- Explain the different resources to provide accurate medical advice for patients traveling to out of the United States..
- Demonstrate and explain how to perform an initial assessment of a patient in a non-traditional location such as in the wilderness.
- Apply new approaches and treatment options to dermatologic lesions.
- Explain the appropriate way to use epinephrine.
- Explain how to utilize screening tools to identify patients at risk of substance abuse disorder and how nurses perception can affect care.
- Apply the Joy in Work methods with co-workers to improve the work environment.
- Apply different techniques to use when working with patients with neuromuscular disease.
- Employ different ways to treat opioid use disorder in pregnant patients and review how the nurse’s attitude toward the patient affects care.
- Explain how addiction affects the brain of patients and different techniques to improve patient care.