The Penn State Altoona Staff Advisory Council shall exist for the purpose of providing effective communications with exempt and nonexempt staff regarding suggestions, review, and advice on issues that impact on or are impacted by staff. Issues such as policy and practice, continuous quality improvement, diversity, customer service, or other institutional concerns shall be addressed. The Council acts in an advisory capacity to the Chancellor and Dean.
Meetings are held the third Wednesday of every other month. Meetings will be held at 10 a.m. in room 202 of the Robert E. Eiche Library unless notified otherwise. All staff members are invited to attend.
2019-2020 dates to be determined in early fall semester.
- Salute A Champion
- All-Staff Retreat
- Academic Affairs Restructuring
- Academic Quad Ramp (on-going)
- Accessibility for individuals with disabilities (on-going)
- Administrative Assistant Conference
- Battery Recycling
- Empower Hour
- Ergonomics Training
- Purchase of 7 Wheelchairs
- Remembrance Memorial
- Representation on Child Care Center Task Force
- Revision of Existing SRDP
- Staff Climate Survey
- Student Lockers in Bookstore and Adler Athletic Complex