International Student Services is a component of the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity which works to enhance the academic success and personal development of international and exchange students. Programming and services are offered that support and encourage academic success and promote involvement in campus life as well as the surrounding community. We also present and assist with campus events that seek to build a strong sense of community and enhance the wellbeing of all students.
In conjunction with the Office of Global Programs (OGP) at University Park, our staff provides service for all students and visitors from other countries, and support to academic and administrative offices on campus that are involved with international students and their families.
- New Student Arrival and Orientation Programs
- Visa and other USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) support
- Cultural awareness programming
- Student organization advising (International Student Association)
- Individual student advising
Senior Director, Office of Student Affairs
Executive Administrative Assistant
103 Slep Student Center