The Office Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming, a department within the Division of Student Affairs, exists to assist the college in its mission of creating an inclusive and welcoming campus environment. The office strives to offer programs and services that are responsive to the needs of all students, particularly those who are members of underserved populations or have special concerns not addressed by other venues in the University. Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming offers direct support to diverse populations, social justice through diversity education, multicultural programming, and campus resources on issues of diversity.
Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming works actively with students from diverse backgrounds, including:
- Adult learners
- Racial/ethnic minorities
- Religious/spiritual interests
- Students with disabilities
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students
Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming aims to strengthen and enhance the richly diverse fabric of the Penn State Altoona community by providing and supporting programs and services in the following areas:
- Critical Intellectual Inquiry
- Social Justice and Inter/Intra Cultural Programming
- Leadership Development and Training
- Diversity Education and Training
- Cultural and Identity Based Student Organization Advising
For additional information please contact Student Diversity and Inclusion Programming in 103 Slep Student Center.
Senior Director: Division of Student Affairs
103 Slep Student Center