Due: Sunday, December 13th @ 9pm, as a Revised Blog Post
Your final submission will be a 1500 word blog post that demonstrates a thorough understanding of context, audience, and purpose:
- It should be clearly organized, using relevant evidence to support a coherent and imaginative main idea.
- Supporting ideas should also include illustrative evidence rather than opinions, and the paper should include an acknowledgement of opposing arguments.
- Your minimum six sources should be of high quality, credible, and relevant to the point you are making, and seamlessly integrated into the argument (and none from Wikipedia).
- The writing should be easy to follow, using graceful language that skillfully communicates meaning to readers with clarity and fluency, and is virtually error-free.
- Conclusions should be logical and reflect your informed evaluation, placing evidence and perspectives discussed in a hierarchy of priority.
- It will integrate images as illustrations, including a Featured Image** for the post.
**minimum width x height = 675 x 372 pixels
**preferred & maximum width x height = 1038 x 576 pixels