HEALTHIER STARBUCKS!

Hey guys and welcome back to week number two of passion blogging! I’m so excited for this week’s post because I’ll be talking about COFFEE! If you know me, you know I’m at Starbucks at least twice a day (a toxic trait I know). I write this as I am currently sipping on a Venti Pink Drink LOL. Anyway, today I’m going to be telling you guys about healthier Starbucks options so you’re not wasting your daily calorie intake on a latte. Let’s get into it!

First, here are a few of my favorite drinks to order that are on the healthier side. 

1. Iced Vanilla Coffee

This is a classic that you just can’t mess up. Also, iced coffee is a year-round drink. Literally, it could be 10 degrees outside and you can still see the girls and me drinking it. I recommend adding the vanilla flavor because I personally think that it makes the drink taste a little better. Even though iced coffee in general doesn’t contain that many calories (160 in a venti), if you’re concerned, try the drink with almond or coconut milk. 

Image result for starbucks iced vanilla coffee"

0a8bf25f79fca47234c55d4d9ab3f060.jpg

2. Chai Tea Latte

Another classic and one of my favorites! For those of you that don’t like the taste of coffee, but still want a hot drink, this is the one for you! I normally drink this once a week and it is really relaxing while I’m trying to study. This low calorie drink only contains 190 calories in a tall! 

Image result for chai tea latte starbucks"

3. Pink Drink

My all time favorite if I’m not in a coffee mood! The pink drink is a perfect refresher if you’re in the mood for a fruity, cold drink. Despite contrary belief, this drink is very healthy! A tall only contains 105 calories!

4. Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are a drink that I (sadly) only enjoy in the fall season, but I still love! If you were able to taste the season fall in a drink, it would be this. This drink is loaded with cinnamon and pumpkin flavoring, making it the perfect drink to enjoy as the weather is getting colder. This drink, originally, is 380 calories (pretty high), but if you order it ‘Skinny’ you’re skipping a lot of the unnecessary calories and taking it down to 260!

Image result for pumpkin spice latte starbucks"

VVJ23XBW7BHUVHMLVXDLW574U4.jpg

5. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte

Last but certainly not least is the Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte. This green drink may look gross to some, but don’t bash it til you try it! This 200 calorie drink is perfect for those who are interested in a green tea taste, but healthier! This drink consists of matcha over milk and ice and couldn’t be more delicious! Try it!

Image result for matcha starbucks drink"

21f5c9e19d614c7481c1a964e81d1bbc.jpg

That’s all I have for this week but I hope you guys enjoyed it and will try out some of my healthy (or healthier at least) Starbucks options!

WORKS CITED:

https://www.starbucks.com/menu

https://www.redbookmag.com/food-recipes/a22711/starbucks-drinks-to-lose-weight/

One thought on “HEALTHIER STARBUCKS!

1. I also LOVE coffee! I have it everyday but I think its time for me to expand what I order and thank you for educating me on more caffeine options. I also really like the selfie you included in this post!