My finish project is meant to reflect how a tv channel prepares for the upcoming months or the year its self. Combining snippets of the previous intros that I made using Adobe Premiere Pro, I will go step by step how I manage that as well as recap the many uses After effects has for your video.
In premiere pro when comprising your video sometimes you need to cut it speed it up or even add sound to add a touch to it.
1.To cut/trim clips or soundtrack on premiere pro, > lock any track containing a clip that you don’t want to split. > Press Ctrl+Shift+K (Windows), . > or look for the Razor tool icon to split all tracks at the same point in a Timeline panel.
2. In the timeline panel, select one or more clips > Click (Windows) > select a non-contiguous group of clips in the panel. >Choose Clip > right-click over a selected clip and choose Speed/Duration. > Click OK.
To fade in a clip’s audio, Drag an audio transition from the effects panel to a timeline panel so that it snaps to the In point of the audio clip.
To fade out a clip’s audio, Drag an audio transition from the effects panel to a timeline panel so that it snaps to the Out point of the audio clip.
To fade out a clip it self, go to effects tab > find the opacity in setting > and click the keyframe from the beginning of the clip> change how ever you want.
In this intro I will go over the steps it takes to place a Maya model in Adobe AE as well as explain how to make your own portal wave scene.
After Effects: Shockwave steps (No Plug-ins
- Create a new composition> name it> click ok.
- Create new layer> new solid> name it> click ok.
- Look at the right side of the screen to effects> type in fractal noise> drop it into the screen and it should change> look to the left and turn the invert effect on> fractal type to dynamic progression. it will change the look of your fractal-like smoke.> Then you can just change the contrast, brightness, and anything there as you want.
- To make a circle shape go to ellipse mask tool and draw a tiny one in the center of the screen.
To edit the fractal noise to make it more realistic follow these next steps
- Keyframe the mask path and the feather> click the selection tool its the arrow and drag your portal to exact center if ever moved.> turn the feathering up> keyframe the expansions.
- For animation go to evolution and alt click it> add x 150 this will cause your fractal to phase randomly trough out your video.
- Transform change offset turbulence to move the position of your effect.> keyframe it.> then move it in any direction as you please. Select all keyframes> Keyframe assistant> Easy ease>
- Go to clip slider> brightness keyframe >and move it to the beginning of clip> So that when it plays the effect will brighten as it moves along.
- F9 all selected keyframes and move them a bit closer to the brightness.
- Make a new layer and repeat the same steps or copy paste it if you can.> Name new layer 2 so you know which is which then go back into 1 and hide the other. This time add an Adjustment layer call it shockwave.> Go to effects> type in polar coordinates> turn up Interpolation> change Type of conversion to rect to polar. This is what you should get as a result. Turn on the other layer.
- Effects> Color> change it any way you see fit. and you can do this for the other layer.
- Keyframe the size of both effects> as you move the clip slider just make the effects slightly bigger until you reach the end.
In Maya, you can send your object file/camera to After effects for your video.
- Save your camera and objects as an ASCII file> and then render it> Depending on how you rendered it will determine the save time.
- Open After effects> and import the sequence.> Add intro title> Save.
No sky is about a post dystopian world where everyone is divided not by race or believe but by law and order. You ether choose a side or get left behind. No sky is like no hope.
In this project I will teach the class about some off the cool effects you can use in ether premiere or in after effects.
In Premiere pro
- Step Apply the Calculations Effect. If you go to your Effects panel, and select calculations. …
- Step Choose a color channel for the Input Chanel. …
- Step Choose a color channel for the Second Layer Channel. …
- Step Change the Second Layer Opacity.
In Premiere Pro I used “Create a glitch (distortion) effect in Premiere Pro | Cinecom.net”
in here I searched for rbg color balance in effects library> drag it to you clip> duplicate layer and move them top to bottom.>set each color except for one to 0%> repeat this for other two clips
All three channels showed show one of these colors red, blue and green. To blend then together click on clip and set opacity to on screen>repeat this step for other two clips.>After wards go to motion property at top left corner area> find a point you want to add effect in and click the key frame bottom> You can pretty much mess around with scale and position however you want.> save.
for text Matte Effect I went to “How to place a VIDEO inside TEXT In Adobe Premiere Pro CC Tutorial”
- Add video clip > file new tittle or command t> press OK after naming it> create title then drag it into video from bin.> in effects panel go to keying> and drag in track matte key to video.> in effects control go to the last track matte key> select video 2.
Tue Jan 17, 2017, A thought process of what my project should be like.
Tue Jan 24, 2017, The thesis should be completed as well as timeline and contract.
Tue Feb 14, 2017, My first example of a title sequence should be made.
Tue Mar 28, 2017, Talk about my strategies for the making of my title sequences.
Thu May 4, 2017, Prepare to teach everyone on the making of my title sequences with all examples present.
List of tutorials:
http://lynda.psu.edu/ all after effects videos
Youtube many helpful videos on the matter of editing with photoshop and Adobe Pre.
Art is made so the viewer can think and feel something so they can develop their own sense meaning of what they are looking at. The idea of making a unique title sequence is designed to capture the interest of the viewer like most tv shows and movies do it will also make you think about what the general feel of the film is going to be. Using the many online tutorials and examples present online I will create several of my own title sequences that will set a tone for each clip to stand out.
The semiotic square, also known as the Grimes square, is a tool used in structural analysis of the relationships between semiotic signs through the opposition of concepts, such as feminine-masculine or beautiful-ugly, and of extending the relevant ontology.
What: Graphic design many unique title page.
Who: On the computer using a combination of Adobe Pre/ After effects and Maya.
Why: The purpose is to draw the viewer in to raise question and capture their interest.
My job was to create a environment that adds to a cinematic world that was meant to be explored by the viewers. By using a mix of a machine the main focus and the surroundings allowed me to make a story. My animated entity was made by a series of riggs and placed in the environment.
This project was long and hard but I managed to complete it even though their is still room for improvement I am still proud to say that this is my first animation.
This was more then a weeks time of work all images was found on google edited on photoshop for bump mapping the ocean was from maya material file and the riggs was all mine.
gold pattern material
My rendered rigged ball.
In my project,I will combine the still_life with the checkmate idea to generate a narratives that combines real objects in a specific viewport. By using the camera effects like depth of field to develop a sense of light and space that seem tangible.