- open image in
- Unlock image layer.
- Go to windows and click (Timeline).
- Go to timeline and click (Create frame).
- Get rid of the background by using the “magic wound tool” click backspace to get checked background deselect.
- Click the move tool to the object image.
- Create a new layer. Fill with white using the paint bucket tool.
- Put the image layer over the white layer.
- Shrink the image using shift alt Z.
- Have the image placed where you want it in the first layer than add a second slide in your timeline.
- Click the first layer hold command select the second layer use the twinning tool. Add any number of frames to move image.
Thursday Jan 11, 2018, A thought process of what my project should be like.
Thursday Jan 23, 2018, The thesis timeline and contract are complete.
Thursday Feb 14, 2018, For week 6 I will have my 12 concept design for my for posters finished and then choice out 6 final designs.
Thursday Mar 28, 2018, On week 11 I will have the 6 posters near completion and ready for upload to the blog.
Thursday May 4, 2018, Teach everyone on the making of my animated gif poster with all examples present.
List of tutorials:
Youtube many helpful videos on the matter of editing with photoshop and Adobe Pre. How to create an Animated GIF in photoshop/ Adobe Creative Cloud
A poster is an infographic that can be posted to any area so that the viewer or the collective audience can think and feel something about the image. Like each movie poster you see today, the images for this project will have a specific purpose, with a little twist: they move. The feeling that you get when staring at the main character surrounded by friends or enemies in a endless cycle of movement paints a picture of what will happen in the film. The tension and expression is displayed using the images’ negative spacing and and other visual principles. To complete this project the many online tutorials and examples presented will help make the poster motion stand out.
The semiotic square, also known as the Grimes square, is a tool used in structural analysis of the relationships between semiotic signs through the opposition of concepts, such as feminine-masculine or beautiful-ugly, and of extending the relevant ontology.
What: Graphic design many unique title page.
Who: On the computer using a combination of Adobe Pre/ After effects and Maya.
Why: The purpose is to draw the viewer in to raise question and capture their interest.