Coming in 2018

My finish project is meant to reflect how a tv channel prepares for the upcoming months or the year its self. Combining snippets of the previous intros that I made using Adobe Premiere Pro, I will go step by step how I manage that as well as recap the many uses After effects has for your video.

In premiere pro when comprising your video sometimes you need to cut it speed it up or even add sound to add a touch to it.

1.To cut/trim clips or soundtrack on premiere pro, > lock any track containing a clip that you don’t want to split. > Press Ctrl+Shift+K (Windows), . > or look for the Razor tool icon to split all tracks at the same point in a Timeline panel.

2. In the timeline panel, select one or more clips Click (Windows) select a non-contiguous group of clips in the panel. >Choose Clip right-click over a selected clip and choose Speed/Duration. > Click OK.

To fade in a clip’s audio, Drag an audio transition from the effects panel to a timeline panel so that it snaps to the In point of the audio clip.

To fade out a clip’s audio, Drag an audio transition from the effects panel to a timeline panel so that it snaps to the Out point of the audio clip.

To fade out a clip it self, go to effects tab > find the opacity in setting > and click the keyframe from the beginning of the clip> change how  ever you want.