3.3.1 Design Concept

For this design concept, I wanted to do something unique that holds a lot of value to me. At first, I thought about doing a small toy car. The reason I wanted to do a small hot wheel’s car is that I have collected a bunch of them over the years and my collection is very unique. The only problem was that I wasn’t sure if the scan was going to come out nicely. So, then I decided to try to scan an old Nintendo ds game because they hold a lot of value to me especially the Pokémon ones. I had spent hours on hours trying to finish each Pokémon game on my ds lite. So, I started to dig around my room to find the games but found out they were all thrown away. After much thought and remembering the professor mentioning that someone had scanned a pear. I finally arrived at the idea to scan a red delicious gala apple. The reason I found it unique was that a eat an apple every morning so it would be very interesting seeing it fusion 360. I am not sure if the scanner would be able to correctly scan all the curves on the apple, but it is definitely going to be a nice try. First, I tried to draw the apple in jambaord multiple times but every time I had difficulty with the curves and wasn’t able to draw them accurately. Hopefully, the scanner does a better job.