Good morning! Here are some abstracts at the 233rd meeting of the AAS to be sure to grab:
2pm-3:30pm Room 305: Special splinter session for NEID! Come hear all about this new facility precise RV instrument for the community.
140.27: Mark Giovinazzi of Penn presents his work with Cullen Blake on the characterization and operation of the gigantic NEID CCDs.
140.28: See my poster on the science we’ll do with our Guaranteed Time for Observations with NEID
146.02: Come see Emily Lubar’s work on the design and performance of NEID’s amazing, state-of-the-art environmental control system.
9:15am and all day:
Come to the Technosignatures Decadal Writing Workshop in room 202!
See how you can:
- co-sign a technosignatures white paper
- contribute to a technosignatures white paper
- find co-signers for your white paper
- find new science cases for your white paper
- recommend citations to your white paper
Kickoff meeting is at 9:15am after the plenaries.