Monthly Archives for February 2020

Silicon Valley

One of my all-time favorite shows, the comedy in Silicon Valley is unparalleled to any other show. Richard Hendricks starts off as a shy computer programmer in the incubator of Erlich Bachman in Silicon Valley in California. He has the dream to create compression software for file transferring but he is always has a constant […]

The Rise of the Student Loan Debt Crisis

As of now the estimated total student loan debt by Americans has reached about 1.6 trillion dollars. To put that into perspective that would be the same value as buying every person in San Francisco a very nice apartment or going back 1 trillion seconds in the past would take you to around 30,000 B.C. […]

Game of Thrones

The show has had fans talking about it for almost a decade now, and the hype for the. the show was at its peak earlier last year. The show is based on George R.R Martin’s best-selling book A Song of Ice and Fire. I think that the book series that Martin has created has allowed fans of […]

The Mandalorian

I am sure by now that you have seen the memes of baby Yoda on the internet, as it caught the world be surprised that a Yoda could look so cute. But if you were wondering where all of those pictures of baby Yoda came from, I am here to clear that up for you. […]