Monthly Archives for March 2020

How I Met Your Mother

Living in New York City can be an absolutely amazing place to be especially when you are in your twenties and looking to have a good time with your pals and find the love of your life. That is exactly the story that How I Met Your Mother(HIMYM) tells in its long nine seasons. In […]

How should we bring down the National Student Loan debt?

The COVID-19 has brought an unexpected economic impact affecting many American families by putting them out of work. This has made it extremely difficult for some families to even pay for college as the average cost to attend a college or a university has been at an all-time high. As of now the estimated total […]

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

If you enjoy watching cop-shows but don’t want it to be all about crime-fighting and the criminals, then Brooklyn Nine-Nine is the right show for you. This American Sitcom is about the ninety-ninth precinct in New York City which faces a shift when their Captain retires and a new Captain comes into play. The show […]

Reflection On Deliberations

Overall I think that our entire deliberation process went very well as we were able to keep our deliberators informed on the topic while at the same time giving deliberators the opportunity to share their opinion on the topic. I believe that our issue guide was also very efficient in informing people not familiar with […]

Rick And Morty

The basic foundation of the show Rick and Morty was inspired by the characters of the legendary movie Back to the Future. In the show, the character Grandpa Rick was inspired by the character Doc Brown in back to the future who was a mad scientist and also the grandfather to Marty Mcfly who is portrayed by […]