The Office

In the show The Office the employees of a paper company called Dunder Mifflin are followed by a documentary crew for ten years and almost everything in their lives is recorded. The show becomes very interesting as many people did not think that these paper salesmen, accountants, and secretaries would have such unusual and amusing lives. Each character in the Office brings something different to the table, as they all come from different backgrounds and all have such different personalities making it extremely easy to relate with these characters.

Michael Scott is the ultimate boss, any employee would be lucky to have a superior who is charismatic, funny, and kind as him. Although at some points of the show Michael takes his jokes too far, by being a bit racist or insensitive to his employees. In my personal opinion, I would love to work under a boss like Michael Scott because he is always so uplifting and he is always making the workplace an enjoyable place to be.

One of the best parts of the show is the ever-evolving romance between two of the main characters of the show Jim Halpert and Pam Halpert. While their love story may not be on the same level as Romeo and Juliet it still is a truly amazing story. It is wonderful to see how Pam and Jam go from being friends to dating, and then finally getting marries and raising children. It is really captivating to see their relationship grow over the years. I think that the best thing about the relationship was that it was very real, as the show tried to capture both the hard times and the good times of their relationship both in and out of the office. The realisticness of their relationship has made them one of the most easily relatable couples of any television show.

Image result for the office

I would highly recommend watching this show if you were ever given the opportunity as every episode is unique. Although season one of the show does not live up to the standards of the rest of the seasons, it is a hump that is easy to get through in the show. I personally have watched all nine seasons of the show many times and each time I complete the show, it just gets better. While many people may think that the show has become overrated because of its popularity and cult-like following on social media, I believe that it has never lost its true value. I would recommend watching this show on Netflix before it shifts to NBC’s streaming platform.