- Simon JC, Maxwell AD, and Bailey MR (2017). “Some work on the diagnosis and management of kidney stones with ultrasound.” Acoustics Today. In Press.
- Simon JC, Sapoznikov OA, Kreider W, Breshock M, Williams J, and Bailey MR (2017). “The role of trapped bubbles in kidney stone detection with the color Doppler ultrasound twinkling artifact.” Physics Med. Biol. In Press.
- Simon JC, Wang Y-N, Cunitz BW, Thiel J, Starr F, Liu Z, Bailey MR (2017). “The effect of carbon dioxide on the twinkling artifact in ultrasound imaging of kidney stones.” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 43(5), 877-883.
- Simon JC, Dunmire B, Bailey MR, Sorensen MD (2016). “Developing complete ultrasonic management of kidney stones for spaceflight: A review.” J. Space Safety Eng. 3(2), 50-57.
- Simon J, Sapozhnikov O, Wang Y-N, Khokhlova V, Crum L, and Bailey M (2015). “Investigation into the mechanisms of tissue atomization by high intensity focused ultrasound,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 41(5), 1372-1385.
- Simon JC, Sapozhnikov OA, Khokhlova VA, Crum LA, and Bailey MR (2015). “Ultrasonic atomization of liquids in drop-chain acoustic fountains,” J. Fluid Mech. 766, 129-146.
- Simon J, Sapozhnikov O, Khokhlova V, Wang Y-N, Crum L, and Bailey M (2012). “Ultrasonic atomization of tissue and its role in tissue fractionation by high intensity focused ultrasound,” Phys. Med. Biol. 57, 8061-8078.