Penn State and the State College community offer students many meaningful experiential opportunities that will help in understanding different professions, gaining valuable insight into oneself and career possibilities, and making connections to professionals and other students in a chosen field.
- Career Services
- Research Opportunities
- Related Student Organizations: Be sure to attend the Involvement Fair at the start of each semester for a wider selection of student organizations than can be listed here. Search the Student Organization Directory for the following:
- Biobehavioral Health Society
- Global Medical Brigades
- Global Public Health Brigades
- Student Red Cross Club
- Student United Way
- Pre-Medical Society
- Pre-Physician Assistant Club
- Pre-Dental Society
- Pre-Physical Therapy Club
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Club
- SHARE Club (Student Health Active Recruitment and Empowerment)
- Fieldwork Opportunities:
- Volunteer Opportunities: Visit Centre County United Way for details and links to the many agencies throughout the county that partner with United Way.
Be sure to look for fieldwork/volunteer opportunities within your home community as well.