March 26

Production Work Report 5

There are a multitude of small things I did this week that reflect in the advancement of my branding for Simply Handmade. First and foremost, I added the secondary font called ‘marigny’. Secondly, I changed the eye color of the bird branding element to lessen its resemblance to the Twitter bird. I have yet to correct the bird’s wing, but that will be worked on next week. I changed the two attached logos to be in circles instead of squares since most social media icons are now circles. Specifically, in the stacked logo, I placed the icon above the text and changed ‘crafts by Pam’ to be only on a singular line. On the text based logos, I changed the alignment of ‘crafts by Pam’ to line up on the right side of the logo and I lessened the leadings (the space between the text lines). After creating staged product photos and promotional images, I created a Facebook mockup draft. While this mockup is hence far a decent reflection of the branding I created, I still need to create an actual header for said mockup. As for the product photos I created (the first featured images of pictured products), I utilized a stock background for each image to create repetition and familiarity as well as include the stacked logo, and for the promotional photos (the second featured images of pictured products) I created, I revamped my horizontal and vertical logo formats to utilize as a basis for said promotional photos. Besides creating a proper header and fixing up the bird’s wing, next week I also intend to create price tags for my client to utilize in her theoretically antique booth.

Posted March 26, 2022 by rpm5640 in category Uncategorized