April 17

Production Work Report #8

This past week I focused on being more considerate of margins within my work; correcting the centering on some of my logos; giving necessary breathing room to components of the logos; ensuring all the colors utilized matched (as some were slightly different values than others); enhancing the quality of the cutouts utilized within the product photos; and focusing on bettering the overall appearance of my product photos to optimize showcasing the product featured. Featured below is all my deliverables within my project:

Branding Components

Logos

Price Tags

Facebook Header

Facebook Mockup

Instagram Mockup

Product Cutouts & Product Photos

April 11

Production Work Report #7

This week I mainly focused on the following: updating my product promotional images (ones where the backgrounds come across simpler in order to allow the products being showcased to be more eye-catching); creating a fitting Facebook header; and product tags that can physically used by the client in her antique booth. My goal for next week is to evaluate all my work and figure out what all content still needs adjusted (and begin making those final adjustments), and I would also like to make a mock Instagram layout as well. Attached below is a Facebook header; an updated mock Facebook layout; six updated promotional images; and a product tag prototype.

April 4

Production Work Report 6

This week I mainly focused on the following: breaking the “frame”; reducing the sizing of the branding on my product images; and simplifying my product images. My goal for next week is to mainly focus on creating tags for my client’s antique booth and creating a Facebook header for the Facebook page mockup that fits properly into the designated space. Attached below is the stacked logo that breaks the “frame”. That logo goes on to be utilized in the product photos; however, the size of the logo has been significantly reduced in order to let the product stand out better. Another change I implemented is simplifying the background. After researching Martha Steward’s branding, her products’ packaging seem to contain light, simple backgrounds with her logo in either the corner of the packaging or in the top center. I tried to reflect these concepts within my own work. All other deliverables that are completed but not pictures can be found in the previous Production Report.