RCL Post: Missing Flight MH370

MH370-Malaysia_Airlines-mas-last-location-graphics-updated-080314-kamarul_540_342_100

Taken from:
http://media.themalaysianinsider.com/assets/uploads/resizer/MH370-Malaysia_Airlines-mas-last-location-graphics-updated-080314-kamarul_540_342_100.jpg

A few days ago, A Boeing 777-200 with 239 souls aboard has disappeared somewhere over the Gulf of Tailand on its way to Bejing. Me being as much as an airplane freak as a crazed hiker, I know that the 777 family of aircraft has a less than exciting history. Which is good considering that the design of the 777’s is older than I am. Its the backbone of almost every major airline in the world. They’re known for their reliability and service record. So its more than unusual for one of these veterans of the sky just to vanish (pardon the pun) into thin air. After reading several articles about the recent disappearance of Malaysian Flight MH370, I’ve noticed that the writers of the news articles tend to use more of a Ethos standpoint than a Logos one. But they do use some Pathos to keep the reader interested. It definitely kept me interested. Hopefully the joint task force of the Indonesian, Malaysian, and Vietnamese Navy and Search and Rescue find them soon.