The Website

THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CENTER FOR AMERICAN AWESOMENESS IS NOW IN PROGRESS….well kind of. I mean Tori and I set up an account to have a webpage, we googled some images, and well that is that. We have started looking through templates to see which ones we like. Just in case I have started attempting to teach Tori a little bit of coding in HTML, so we can possibly modify the site in any way we want. Who knows if that will be necessary.

JoAnna found us a lovely picture, which if you are in Dr. O’Hara’s first section, you may have seen. This will most likely be our logo. We might photoshop it a little, but more the most part, it will stay the same. We do plan on having a banner photo on the top, something that really depicts the awesomeness of America.

As for my paper, I am still editing it, making changes, and finishing up citations. My last work in progress post has my entire essay, so feel free to read it!

This entry was posted in Work In Progress and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.