Mild Ramblings

I’m not really sure what it is I want to write about. I keep seeing all these reports on the news that are tearing apart our country. Fear, greed, and hate seem to permeate everything I see. People no longer look at the facts, they take away what they want to hear and they base that as fact and purposely forgetting everything else. That’s not truth that is a perversion of the truth. Simple example that would be like me saying my hair is black, while ignoring completely that I have a significant amount of white/gray hair. Yes I do have black hair but to ignore the gray hair would be to miss the whole picture. Then we have your Hannity’s and Limbaugh’s, people who I see spread hate, misinformation and intolerance. I believe if you are someone in their position you have a responsibility to inform your audience of all views. Have reasonable debates on topics, and to not serve a one sided political agenda. To be respectful to represent an intelligent argument at all times. Now if you go and watch/listen to any of those well you get the exact opposite. Anytime I hear someone say they got their argument from either of them your credibility with me is shot and I will no longer think of you as an independent or capable thinker. I will however try to show you and educate you on how to broaden your horizons, open your eyes and move away from the ignorance they promote. I know this feels aimless it really is, I just thought I’d get that off my mind.