Monthly Archives: March 2020

COVID-19 Experience on Long Island

This year, I decided to come home to Long Island, New York, for my spring back, not knowing I was going to be stuck in my house the entire week and plus. New York, as you know is the worst … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Coronavirus Send Spring Breakers Into A Frenzy

Mark Tolson Special Assignment Comm 409 3/24/20 Coronavirus Send Spring Breakers Into A Frenzy: As spring break was approaching, I was excited to go visit my friends studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain. Like most of the country at the time, … Continue reading

Coronavirus Experience….Nicole Ambruch

Nicole Ambruch COMM 409 Corona Reflection 3/24/20   A Time to Reconsider Priorities   Many people are hearing the news of the recent pandemic, CVOID-19, and are  handling it in their own way. The things these people are hearing are … Continue reading

Blog 3- COVID-19 Spurs Reflection and Reaction in New Jersey by Nicole Sinnaeve

In stark contrast to previous years, I decided to designate this year’s spring break, my last, as a chance to recoil to my home in New Jersey and spend time with my family before heading back to finish my final … Continue reading

An unpredictable pandemic — by Niswana Risal (Quiz 2)

I remember first seeing a news article in January while sat in my dorm. It was seen as something minor, something happening in another country. It transitioned into videos on my Instagram showing the people of Wuhan quarantined in their … Continue reading

Corona Virus – The Unforeseen Pandemic

Victor Cervantes State College has been a second home to me ever since I started my undergrad journey in the Fall of 2016. It is here where I learned more about myself than I ever had before. I would have … Continue reading

My coronavirus experience

COVID-19 started at the end of 2019 from Wuhan, China. Since China is only 81 miles away from my homeland Taiwan and there are thousands of Taiwanese reside or work there. Taiwan was predicted to be in the midst of … Continue reading

Coronavirus global attacks and reaction in South Korea

From early February, Coronavirus got viral in South Korea, especially in Daegu.  Fortunately, in Seoul, where my family lives, it was not the one the coronavirus is extremely serious; therefore, I somewhat could be relieved of my family’s safety while … Continue reading

Posted in C409Blogs | Leave a comment

COVID-19 in Fairfield County

Griffin Olshan  Blog Post 2    Last Saturday, my father and I drove back to my house in State College to pack up all my belongings and move out for the year. I hadn’t exactly been allowed to, but my … Continue reading

Corona Experience

Xavier Awad COMM 409.3 3/24/20   Corona Experience   My experience was pretty normal to everyone else’s. I was down in Clearwater, Florida on the beach with my family while I was awaiting the news that Penn State University would … Continue reading

Twist and Turns

In December 2019, things started to change for many people in China. A virus that killed thousands in China eventually made its way to different parts of the world. It was not until March 2020 that the virus made its … Continue reading

Ghost Town by Tayvon Mays

Cars are gone, businesses are gone and people are gone. When you walk around campus there is an emptiness that is hard to ignore. When you look around there is an amount of vacancy you experience. It is eerie to … Continue reading

Stuck. Quiz 2. Victoria Cacciotti

The world completely stopped when COVID-19 broke loose. COVID-19 known as the “coronavirus.” The coronavirus has affected over thousands of people in the world; however, in my hometown, Johnstown, PA, the first case broke yesterday. The corner of Franklin and … Continue reading

Posted in C409Blogs | Leave a comment

Joseph De Cesaris Quiz 2

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Life in Quarantine Quarantine has been an experience I never want to have again. I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and let’s just say my community is taking all precautions. They want to make sure the spreading of this disease is … Continue reading

More Galleries | Leave a comment

Blog on Coronavirus Experience

A virus causes coronavirus disease (COVID-19). It causes respiratory disorders with symptoms like fever, cough, and difficult breathing. It spread when infected persons sneeze or cough, and you close contact. Similarly, spread when an infected person touches their nose, mouth, … Continue reading