Monthly Archives: March 2019

Blog 3 – WordPress by Paul Brower

The social media platform that I will discuss is WordPress. WordPress is unique because it can be used by everyone. It is easy to understand, and is used for bloggers and other social media gurus. WordPress was created in 2003, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Blog # 3 – One Bite App by Nick Schneider

Photo of Brothers Pizza State College by Michael Klump – Scored 7.2/10 on “One Bite” app In today’s media-driven landscape there are seemingly dozens of hot, new social media applications popping up across America each year. We all are aware of … Continue reading

Tech Blog 3: Slack

Slack is a unique social media platform because it was created primarily for businesses and teams to communicate on an online messaging platform. Steven Butterfield founded slack in 2009 with intent to create an all in one communication platform for … Continue reading

Tech Blog 3 –Sina Weibo by Yifan Xu

Tech Blog 3: Sina Weibo The social media platform I choose to analyze this time is the Sina Weibo, a Chinese mircro-blogging website. Although it may not be familiar to most people outside China, it is playing a really essential … Continue reading

Tech Blog 3 – Discord

I have chosen Discord for my platform review as it was not particularly popular among the general public and is more applicable for the gaming community. It is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) application, but it also involves text, … Continue reading

Tech Blog 3 Juwan Johnson

Juwan Johnson Blog 3- Vero-1pl8ze2